I used Bikeradar..............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lardarse rider

........... to ween myself off cycling+ as I was clearly spending too much time on the forum at work. There is a fella called nicklouse on bikeradar and he was rude to me:sad:)

Anyhoo this place is nice and I wanna do it with you all. One at a time or all together is fine by me.

Please mister can I have my balls back?

Brock

Well hello there chum of portly derriere.. Nice shirt!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome person of large proportions. That shirt should get you noticed when your cycling around. This forum is a friendly place where all are welcome. Come on in and make yourself comfortable.

yenrod

I really wish you hadn't posted this Lardy - Patrick will start to want to request orgies or such like...

lardarse rider said:
........... to ween myself off cycling+ as I was clearly spending too much time on the forum at work. There is a fella called nicklouse on bikeradar and he was rude to me:sad:)

Anyhoo this place is nice and I wanna do it with you all. One at a time or all together is fine by me.

Please mister can I have my balls back?

ash68

Add my welcomes to your list, pull up a seat and warm yourself by the fire,oh and before you sit down, mines a large brandy,;):biggrin: thank you.

barq

He is very knowledgeable, which I do respect, but can be pretty abrasive.

It makes me appreciate those who can give advice in a generous and patient spirit all the more.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Given the several busy forums that the ill-conceived merger brought together, there seems to be surprisingly few users logged in whenever I take a brief look. Whoever presided over the move must be rightly proud of this entirely foreseeable achievement.

Obviously C+ decamped to here - where did the other critical masses jack to?

Top Bottom