I used to be a well known member round here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Disabledcyclist40

But I've had many a year off the bike owing to illness and disabilities.

Today I received a TINY glimmer if hope they I might judt be able to ride again.

For now I don't want to post as my old self or even even be compared to my old self as I'm a shadow of it.

But this is the most exciting news, even if it's only a TINY TINY chance, I've had for MANY a year.

I'm excited like a kid at Christmas

arch684

Veteran
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.Good luck

OP
OP
D

Disabledcyclist40

Means so much, thank you again

OP
OP
D

Disabledcyclist40

Welcome back dude:bravo:

If you're who I think you are it's a delight to see you posting again and I've got eveything crossed for you to be able to ride again in any capacity you can.

You were always an inspiration before and this will just cement your place in the minds of everyone:cheers:

Take care, stay safe and don't bite off more than you can chew :hugs:
;) I knew you'd be the first mate, it's a long way off anything concrete just yet, but I've got a 1% chance and you know me, I don't need much more than that to fight like hell :smile:, you'll understand why for now, I want to keep who I am away from the limelight, because of all this comes to nothing........ But who knows, miracles have happened before and you'd be a good super dom for Blackpool ;)

;) I knew you'd be the first mate, it's a long way off anything concrete just yet, but I've got a 1% chance and you know me, I don't need much more than that to fight like hell :smile:, you'll understand why for now, I want to keep who I am away from the limelight, because of all this comes to nothing........ But who knows, miracles have happened before and you'd be a good super dom for Blackpool ;)
No worries dude your secrets safe with me.

Keep us posted though because now you've kicked the hornets nest there's going to be a lot of people wondering a lot of things, but rest assured I'll not say anything.

Listen though 1% is better than what you've had so don't beat yourself up and don't worry about what anyone thinks, and if it comes to fruition I'd be uber proud to ride ride with you :hugs:

OP
OP
D

Disabledcyclist40

Thanks man

I know they'll be fair old buzz, good and bad should anything manage to happen,its the nature of the beast, especially when you polarised opinion, but I'm not one to go down without a fight or indeed quietly.

Would be a dream come true dude to get anywhere near the level I was again but even a pootle round Bolton would be close to a miracle based on my healthy and the last 4 years.

Can #hoperideagain

Last edited:
Top Bottom