I used to be a well known member round here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
The excitement in your posts is palpable, I`ve got my fingers crossed that you get the result you are hoping for. Welcome back, its a shame that we lost you.

potsy

Rambler
One thing we know from this mystery member is that he absolutely won't quit if there is even the slightest chance of success.

Although we've never officially met (apart from a quick wave as we passed each other one time) I am keeping everything crossed for you, hope to be reading more about the comeback in the near future :okay:

Alan O

Über Member
But I've had many a year off the bike owing to illness and disabilities.

Today I received a TINY glimmer if hope they I might judt be able to ride again.

For now I don't want to post as my old self or even even be compared to my old self as I'm a shadow of it.

But this is the most exciting news, even if it's only a TINY TINY chance, I've had for MANY a year.

I'm excited like a kid at Christmas
I've no idea who you used to be (and, in fact, still are), but I'm looking forward to hearing about the you to come.

(As for shadows, I'm a bigger and fatter shadow of who I used to be :smile:)

OP
OP
D

Disabledcyclist40

One thing we know from this mystery member is that he absolutely won't quit if there is even the slightest chance of success.

Although we've never officially met (apart from a quick wave as we passed each other one time) I am keeping everything crossed for you, hope to be reading more about the comeback in the near future :okay:

I remember that day like it was yesterday, sadly I didn't have chance to turn around and chase you that day..... Maybe this time Pots
;)

johnnyb47

Guru
Brilliant news Disabledcyclist40.
I haven't a clue who you are, but I wish you all the very best. Please keep posting,
Your an inspiration to Cyclechat buddy in showing your determination.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I remember that day like it was yesterday, sadly I didn't have chance to turn around and chase you that day..... Maybe this time Pots
;)

Alright mate Same route as Potsy is where we met if that's you.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
When I first saw this thread I thought, been here before, won't give up my identity and immediately figured....TROLL. :tongue:
From the posts I've read though it does seem that you are in every sense of the word, a gentleman. And we more of those in the world....especially in Bolton lol.
Chances are you've overtaken me on our potholes roads round here (everything else does) and I sincerely hope you do so again.
No idea who you are as I'm a relative newbie here, but welcome back and I wish you all the best. I know what it's like to not be able to ride. Been 2 weeks since I got out and its doing my head in. :bicycle:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
If you are who I think you are, I thought you'd probably died.

Which if nothing else is an indication of how poorly you'd become.

Any cycling after that will be an achievement.

Top Bottom