I want to go out on the bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
I want to go out for a ride but my wife is still in bed asleep after a disturbed night. I don't want to go into the bedroom to get my kit as this will wake her up. Guess I must just be patient, or should I accidently make a noise.....

try setting off the smoke alarm...

avalon

Guru
I sometimes have the same problem, the other night I packed a kit bag and stashed it on the landing just in case. It turned out to be an excellent idea.

Sara_H

Guru
Sneak in on tippy toes, get what you need then sneak back out. Thats what i'd do.

Only time entry is inadvisable is when I've been on nights. Anyone who disturbs my sleep after a night shift is foolish.

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
This happens to me every time I do my commute. My wife is a very light sleeper. So when the alarm goes off at 5.30 am, I have to switch it off very quickly. Then it's creep, creep - mind the squeaky floorboard - creep, creep ... I get all my stuff the following morning and put it in the sitting room downstairs. Always forget something, though!

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
She woke up eventually. it was raining when I got out so I was half wishing she had stayed in bed!

Top Bottom