I want to ride my bicycle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Better news. Just had a text from Parcelfarce who say that Pete will deliver my parcel between 14:19 and 15:19 today. Looks like I could be on the road this afternoon ... so if you're thinking of using the roads in the Lee area this afternoon ... then your judgement could be seriously impaired. ^_^

OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Happy birthday.

Delivery companies are going to be a prioritising still I guess causing some delays to deliveries.

I avoided ordering from Wiggle for this very reason (lack of direct contact). My orders from ChainReaction and PedalOn have been delivered quicker than expected though.

Thanks DSK. :thanks: Wiggle would work better as the name of their refunds policy than their business name.:thumbsdown:

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks Mo. Ah I see you've decoded 'Wibble'. I wasn't sure if I could name the company here. I had the helmet sent to the local collection point (just round the corner) rather than home - £5 cheaper. That'll teach me to be watertight. Yodel inexplicably returned to sender.
Yodel... nuff said :stop:

enjoy your new birthday bike 👍

southcoast

Über Member
Better news. Just had a text from Parcelfarce who say that Pete will deliver my parcel between 14:19 and 15:19 today. Looks like I could be on the road this afternoon ... so if you're thinking of using the roads in the Lee area this afternoon ... then your judgement could be seriously impaired. ^_^

Happy birthday, hope you like your new bike.
Thanks for the warning lol

Sharky

Guru
Thanks Mo. Ah I see you've decoded 'Wibble'. I wasn't sure if I could name the company here. I had the helmet sent to the local collection point (just round the corner) rather than home - £5 cheaper. That'll teach me to be watertight. Yodel inexplicably returned to sender.

My irritation is that if I go and buy another helmet elsewhere I might eventually end up with two. If the bike was here I'd have none, though I realise there is no legal obligation to wear a helmet, I'd prefer to have it.
Thought you may have meant Riggle. In the past I have bought from both Riggle and Wibble and both provided good service,

si_c

Guru
In fairness to wiggle, whilst their customer service may be slow they are replying to people, it's taken a week for them to get back to me over something, but they did.

Also they have a no quibble returns policy for a year I beleive, so if you do order another helmet / buy one from a local shop you'll be able to return it.

Chippy Dave

So is one of your saucepans coming into action as a make do cycle helmet ^_^, enjoy the new bike 👍

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Last Wednesday I ordered a bike to be delivered by today; it's till not here. I also ordered a helmet from Wibble. It was supposed to be delivered to a local collection point, but it was returned to sender without explanation. Wibble site is awful. Can not cancel the order, can not refund unless I return it which I can't because there has been no delivery - no chatbox operatives. So I emailed only to be told that it typically takes 4 - 6 days for them to reply to emails, plus there are delays ... ughhhhh.

It's my birthday. I want to ride my bicycle ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q

Apparently the bikes in the Queen video went back to Halfords afterwards - a bonus for snurglars and quumfers!

Top Bottom