I want to ride my bicycle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Thought you may have meant Riggle. In the past I have bought from both Riggle and Wibble and both provided good service,

It's become a saga. Eventually got through on a chat window to 'Stacie'. No refund without returning it. If I want another sent out I'd have to pay for it. If the missing one turns up then she can't deal with it but instead I'd have to take it up with the returns team etc etc. Never again.

Instead I've ordered one from the same place the bike is coming from, Yodel make Parcelfarce look competent (which to be fair, on average they are - on a good day with a following wind). ^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Not much if it's a sunny evening by the sea here. :sun: I guess I've got to take the camera out with me and take the obligatory picures; by a tree, in front of a gate, near water etc ^_^.
Always a good excuse for a breather 😄

OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Happy Birthday Monkers! 🥂:birthday:I can recommend Planet X for good cheap helmets :okay:...looking forward to the photos!

Thanks GM. I went to the website of the shop I bought the bike from and ordered one from them. They've been really good so far, so I'm hopeful :thumbsup: My other half has just given them an order too.

https://www.transitioncycles.co.uk/

I'll bear Planet X in mind for the future though.

OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Thank you for all the birthday wishes all - very kind of you. I must say, it's refreshing to join a forum to find such a warm and welcoming bunch of folks.

Bike is here. I've built it and it looks great. The matt paint finish fingermarks ever so easily. I will need to upgrade those pedals though, once I've worked out the pedal / shoe combo that I want. I'll keep you informed. So pix to follow at the weekend if the weather holds.

I've ordered another helmet - no more word from Wibble, so hopefully I'll be in business on Thursday or Friday.

C R

Guru
Thank you for all the birthday wishes all - very kind of you. I must say, it's refreshing to join a forum to find such a warm and welcoming bunch of folks.

Bike is here. I've built it and it looks great. The matt paint finish fingermarks ever so easily. I will need to upgrade those pedals though, once I've worked out the pedal / shoe combo that I want. I'll keep you informed. So pix to follow at the weekend if the weather holds.

I've ordered another helmet - no more word from Wibble, so hopefully I'll be in business on Thursday or Friday.
Matt paint looks great, until you lay your hands on it. I find myself carrying a pack of wet wipes to keep the look of the paint, :whistle:.

Top Bottom