I was just about to list a load of bits on ebay when

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KINGCUTTER

I found out i nearly have enough bits to build another mountain bike i may end up sleeping in the garage, if the wife finds out my plans just won a frame on ebay watch this space.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh dear.........just won some new wheels (brand new) for my MTB, but am also selling my old road wheels to cover some of the cost - so not enough parts in my garage for another bike....

OP
OP
K

KINGCUTTER

fossyant said:
Oh dear.........just won some new wheels (brand new) for my MTB, but am also selling my old road wheels to cover some of the cost - so not enough parts in my garage for another bike....

Are they 700c i maybe interested if they are black:biggrin:

KINGCUTTER said:
I found out i nearly have enough bits to build another mountain bike i may end up sleeping in the garage, if the wife finds out my plans just won a frame on ebay watch this space.

I have taken all the wheels off of all the frames, and every time I go down into the cellar I move them all around a little bit. She's not quite sure how many bikes I have - thinks it's 4. It's actually 6, including the "sacrificial" bike that I'll get rid of if she cuts up really rough.

Tynan

Veteran
ghitchen said:
Yep, I have an old Trek MTB from a guy at work hung on the wall just in case the "you have too many bikes" conversation ever starts.:blush:

ah the bond of trust

outstanding

Top Bottom