Ideas please - a challenge for my 50th birthday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Poor link ??

More like poor web page..? Just go to bikekick.eu is in Dutch as I said before.. The translation is not the best but is a new thing and there is plenty that can be done better... http://www.bikekick.eu/arrangementen/ same link.. Hope it works.. But you will get the idea of prices.. if you want to see what kind of riding is out this way take a look at the links in my signature.. That is actually better then the web page link..

All the best..!

Pablo.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Circuit of Madeira?
There are certainly some challenging climbs there!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
er just because :wacko:
That's a damn fine reason.

This isn't a recommendation, as I've never been there. Just an idea: I was daydreaming/researching a while ago about where to go for a trip and I wondered about the Jura mountains. It seems to be a lovely area, and there's the "col du Grand Colombier" there. There's a club, "Fêlés du Grand Colombier" for people who have ascended multiple times in a single day by different routes www.felesducolombier.fr

lazybloke

Considering a new username
For my 50th (not many years away, less than the fingers on one hand), I fancy the Maratona dles Dolomites. On the old steel bike of course.

I'd do the Maratona as a solo effort, but if I could persuade pals (or possibly family) to join me, then I'd more tempted by a tour as suggested by @PaulSB on the last page.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'm doing the Pyrenean RAID this year. Looks pretty challenging to me. I'm 56 and this would be the hardest thing I've done.

Martin

Top Bottom