Idiots stopping in ASL boxes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Yeah, funny how that works isn't it. Driver crosses the stop line, outrageous. Cyclist does the same but that must be ok then?
Only problem being is that I did no such thing.

As you can see ( top middle right of frame) the light is green as I move off. It changed literally as I put my foot down to stop alongside the car in the box.

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Car is stopped on the white line

View attachment 527292

You are now in front of the car, but at least now you are looking around.

View attachment 527291
It's actually more damning than that! At around 10s you can actually see RR looking back and the car's grill is in shot, as well as possibly the corner of the ASL (it would be much clearer if I wasn't squinting at my smartphone screen). I find it hard to make that image align with the claim that rear wheel was on or behind the ASL line, not that this remotely makes matters any more legal.
If it was so important for my safety to be visible to a driver I would have stopped at the rear corner of the front vehicle and made sure that the 2nd vehicle driver was aware of my presence.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
It's actually more damning than that! At around 10s you can actually see RR looking back and the car's grill is in shot, as well as possibly the corner of the ASL (it would be much clearer if I wasn't squinting at my smartphone screen). I find it hard to make that image align with the claim that rear wheel was on or behind the ASL line, not that this remotely makes matters any more legal.
If it was so important for my safety to be visible to a driver I would have stopped at the rear corner of the front vehicle and made sure that the 2nd vehicle driver was aware of my presence.
Christ almighty, this is supposed to be a cycle site:laugh: certain posters ( the same ones) are clearly not cyclists.

Top Bottom