If CC members were politicians...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I suppose a flounce of that magnitude counts as a walk.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
We need-

Leader of the House
Deputy PM
And the big one, Prime Minister.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I don't really get the idea of grown men throwing their weight around just to compensate for their undersized and dysfunctional penis'.

Oh come now, @cookiemonster a large part of the world seems predicated on, people trying to impress / intimidate each other, with a variety of d*ck swinging activities .

You'd think folks would have wised up, and got over being impressed by all that baloney, some aeon's ago, but unfortunately, for some reason, it's appeal seems to endure. :blink:

How about a Minister for the Recognition of the Interconnectedness of all things ??

From my experience Gov Dept all seem to be vying to make out, that what their section does is the very most importantest thing, by far.

If they could be persuaded to waste less energy in doing this kind of silo thinking , and do more cooperation and collaboration to achieve best outcomes, we would have a much better world for everyone.

So A Minister for Joined up Thinking (and discouragement of d*ck swinging :rolleyes:) Perhaps?

Have you taken a post yet @cookiemonster ?? Id be hoping for good snacks in cabinet, with a moniker such as yours :hungry:

Top Bottom