If it weren't for my basket, I'd be dead!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Sara's Woosh Santa Ana seems to have a lot more power than the Woosh Scirocco I had on test.

Or perhaps it's more to do with the amount of weight the respective bikes were carrying.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Sara's Woosh Santa Ana seems to have a lot more power than the Woosh Scirocco I had on test.

Or perhaps it's more to do with the amount of weight the respective bikes were carrying.

Well, I had just charged it, so it was particularly zippy!

6a0120a7ed5f9d970b014e885f4c4a970d-800wi.jpg

:laugh:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Would it have the same impact absorbing qualities though!

They'd probably dissolve in the rain.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Sorry to read this, Sara! GWS! Poor basket had it!
Aldi's baskets are made of sturdy metal - Asda sells similar here - there is your replacement ^_^

No harm done - as I said, a bit of headache, but this may well be due to the stress we're under at the minute! No damage to bike, just the basket which is grotesquley squashed but still useable. I think I shall still use it with pride - my bike crash badge of honour!

classic33

Leg End Member
No harm done - as I said, a bit of headache, but this may well be due to the stress we're under at the minute! No damage to bike, just the basket which is grotesquley squashed but still useable. I think I shall still use it with pride - my bike crash badge of honour!
Would it be wise to reuse something that has sustained damage in a crash though.

Top Bottom