If you could have one car...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Nice but woud've been so much better if the lower glass line was a swooping curve starting at the apex of the left pointing V on the rear window + the hard angle at the top left of the rear window could've done with a little curve in it.

Bollocks. The hard V in the rear window, leads you (visually) right back to the sparkling chrome bumper. A curve would destroy the lines. ^_^

Citroen+SM+side.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I think it would of been the Triumph TR5, or maybe the TR6
modelpicture.php

I want practicality (ish) and balls out speed and so my weapon of choice would be (if given the choice and the cash), a Cadillac CTS V estate (wagon here), fecked with by a local performance shop...

v650-wagon-01.jpg

...650hp and 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. ^_^

David Haworth

Well, obviously as a car geek I'd like a caterham, but they are massively impractical. I've kinda set myself a goal to have some kind of sports car in the next five years. I've said to myself I want a 911 but it could be anything I think is a sports car and can afford. A boxster, m3, rs4, slk55, whatever. Just something fast and cool (at least to me).

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I want practicality (ish) and balls out speed and so my weapon of choice would be (if given the choice and the cash), a Cadillac CTS V estate (wagon here), fecked with by a local performance shop...

v650-wagon-01.jpg

...650hp and 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. ^_^

No offense but that is one ugly MF of a car.

As for that Citroen, surely the most important issue here is that a curve would be the obvious solution, which is why Citroen went for the angle. Being French & all.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
If I could only have one car I would have a Skoda Yeti. It can tow, the bikes will fit in, the dogs will fit in (maybe not at the same time as the bikes), its good on the motorway and they do it in red.

No offense but that is one ugly MF of a car.

True, but I'm not concerned with what it looks like, only with what it can do. Carry tonnes of gear, drive like hell.

It's not going to happen as the wife hates Cadillac, but 'if I could choose'.

Second choice would be a Subby WRX STI hatchback, which may actually be my next car.

Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst S:
Vauxhall-VXR8-Bath_1471698c.jpg

And the weekend car that I would have would be an Aerial Atom 500 V8:
arielatomv8%201.jpg

The neighbour of one of my running club-mates had a VXR-8 for a while,
I used to call at her house, just to see it
There's also a Monaro somewhere around here

Off topic, are you by any chance a dentist?

Nope, sorry

FAO; 'Ffoeg'

Oh yes!!!, particularly John Milners!!!!
I guess you know which I mean??

Top Bottom