If you had to describe yourself in a derogatory manner....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:tongue::blush::blush:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It's funny how people are quite generous to themselves even when asked to describe their worst sides.

At my worst, I can be, or have been some or all of: vain, pompous, arrogant, uncaring, insensitive, a liar, a cheat, a seducer, a hypocrite, and probably other things besides.

I may have been particularly bad during my life, but I don't think so. I reckon that people who say that their worst failing is being something rather mundane or slightly irritating are either lying to us, or perhaps more importantly, themselves... and yes, I know this is just a question on a cycling forum... but it interests me.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
montage said:
This stand for
Gobby,Bad complexion and funny looking teeth?? :tongue:

If you had to describe yourself in a derogatory manner....

Montage, please find yourself a good optician. :tongue:

That's another of my posts you have missed - about eight posts back, where I described myself as "inscrutable".

:biggrin::blush::smile: was a response to Dave5N about what he does on a bicycle. :blush:

montage

God Almighty
Flying_Monkey said:
It's funny how people are quite generous to themselves even when asked to describe their worst sides.

At my worst, I can be, or have been some or all of: vain, pompous, arrogant, uncaring, insensitive, a liar, a cheat, a seducer, a hypocrite, a lefty and probably other things besides.

I may have been particularly bad during my life, but I don't think so. I reckon that people who say that their worst failing is being something rather mundane or slightly irritating are either lying to us, or perhaps more importantly, themselves... and yes, I know this is just a question on a cycling forum... but it interests me.

fixed :tongue:

I jest

Flying_Monkey said:
At my worst, I can be, or have been some or all of: vain, pompous, arrogant, uncaring, insensitive, a liar, a cheat, a seducer, a hypocrite,

At your worst!? :tongue:

Dave5N

Über Member
montage said:
This stand for
Gobby,Bad complexion and funny looking teeth?? :tongue:

Outside, Sir. I demand satisfaction of you. I'll not have a woman of her splendid vocabulary dishonoured in such demeaning terms.

Your choice of weapon. We'll meet at dawn.*

*we won't. I'm really shoot at getting up early.

Dave5N

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:

At my worst, I can be, or have been some or all of: vain, pompous, arrogant, uncaring, insensitive, a liar, a cheat, a seducer, a hypocrite, and probably other things besides.

Um, I mean, yeh yeh yeh, BUT I am f*cking slow on a bicycle. I don't consider that generous, I consider it agonisingly soul-baring.

montage

God Almighty
Dave5N said:
Outside, Sir. I demand satisfaction of you. I'll not have a woman of her splendid vocabulary dishonoured in such demeaning terms.

Your choice of weapon. We'll meet at dawn.*

*we won't. I'm really shoot at getting up early.

Ok....I choose safety scissors and glitter.

Top Bottom