If you had to describe yourself in a derogatory manner....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Andy in Sig said:
That's well put. How many of us would dare to risk asking a friend/colleague to honestly tell us what people thought of us?
Did that a few years ago.

It was an eye-opener... prison, I mean, for ABH. :cheers:;)

I'm very sarcastic, have a tact deficiency at times, and I'm quite moody and a quick tempered old git... apart from that I'm easy to get on with. :sad:

Now why would I want to describe myself in a derogatory manner when I have plenty of volunteers who would willingly do it for me?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Landslide said:
Lazy, unambitious, pedantic, drunkard, unempathic, uncommunicative, angry, cynical, smelly, psycho.

Though I'd argue that pedantry and cynicism are plus points!

Pedantry is a good thing when, say, proof reading the magazine and discussing a stray comma. I'm thinking of the times I've used it to score points in a discussion when really there are bigger issues to address.

User76 said:
Blimey, I called you arrogant, once, and as you know, I sent you a pm apologising, which you have studiously ignored in the most petulant and childish of manners.

Unfortunately I haven't received a PM from you, and am not aware of any apology. As you were on my ignore list I would imagine that it wasn't delivered.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
Pedantry is a good thing when, say, proof reading the magazine and discussing a stray comma. I'm thinking of the times I've used it to score points in a discussion when really there are bigger issues to address.

What exactly do you mean when you say pedantry?xx(

TVC

Arrogant.

Though arrogance comes from confidence....and I have a lot to be confident about :huh:

Kovu

Über Member
User76 said:
....what would it be?

I reckon I can be a "sarcastic bastard" at times, how do you lot see yourselves in a realistic but negative mirror?

A sarcastic bitch.

Top Bottom