If you're going to die soon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It seems like many of us would not go to work if we had enough cash in the bank and instead do things that we enjoy .

But what if our job is the thing that we enjoy. Take Steve Jobs for example, he enjoyed his work until the very end .
They say you can't take it with you.

Drago

Legendary Member
There's none on here!

*Cough* You called? *Cough*

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Going off topic a bit. Every night i put a big bowl of water down and leave out a big packet of dog food,for my dog. Just incase i pop off in the night. I don't think anyone would find me for weeks. Probably not until blue bottles star to hang around outside. I've told him to bark loud constantly,in the hope he'll annoy the neighbours who'll alert the housing association when i don't respond to their hammering on the door. I also hope i haven't my heating on if i pop off as i think they'll find me cooked.:unsure:

OP
OP
mustang1

mustang1

Guru
There's always the chance of being able to go and see them at the back of your mind.
Whenever I want to go on holiday but am unable to, I just hop on to Google Street view and go wherever I like.

byegad

Legendary Member
I had a cancer scare last year. My GP called to say he'd put me on a 14 day appointment list for suspected lung cancer.

Funny enough, while I wasn't concerned for myself, I was very keen to 'put my affairs in order'. We moved in 2016 and I had a few loans for various stuff we needed. All I really cared about was getting those sorted so Lady Byegad's future in the house was assured.

As it turned up it was an X-ray anomaly caused by a severe infection [8 month long in the end] and, while I'm still not 100%, and possibly never will be, I'm no longer worried my time might be up some time soon.

Top Bottom