If you're going to die soon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Blowing the money I can understand, but, the Fridge?
According to the report, she's always wanted a big American fridge.:smile:

On a side note I wonder if people who’ve got a few months to live ever go murderer somebody they hate and then just take an overdose?

Now are YOU trying to tell us something. Please stay out of the main board PCA bit or I fear a cull may happen.

Last edited:
Blowing the money I can understand, but, the Fridge?
well I suppose the good news, when it came through that it was a misdiagnosis, was that fridges do last a very long time. But that of course makes the initial purchasing decision so bizarre. But what do I know. Praps daytime TV aimed at older folk will be a new goldmine for fridge makers.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Those big American fridges are great. We had to give ours up when we moved out of the rented house. This has made us very sad.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Strange question. We are all going to go sooner or later..... I suppose it depends on your definition of "soon"!

I can't say I've given it much thought, so I'm going to have to say I don't know, and I'd only find out if that happened to me. But I do have a large American fridge :smile:

postman

Legendary Member
One thing is i am not going to worry when, it happens cos i cannot do anything about it happening.So i will just try to enjoy every day till it comes.

postman

Legendary Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtyEgpSgJz0VfIuZtFp96ZGyX6DnPlDxP6arrb5tYlq16Gv973Ew.jpg
Special delivery for Postman.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Character in a fillum I watched last night rolled up his trouser leg to reveal a tattoo: 'Dying is certain. Living is not.'

winjim

Smash the cistern
If it's any consolation,i had to leave behind my settee,my big 1930's oak table,my 1950's sideboard,my wardrobe and something else which i can't remember,when i moved in here.:unsure:
That's a shame. I do like old furniture. I'm also one of those people who attaches emotions to objects so I hate getting rid of stuff.

Not so much the fridge, that was just really useful.

Top Bottom