Ignore moderators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crackle said:
Stick commuting on the don't show posts bit and leave it alone for a while. Otherwise we'll all have to go to considerable lengths to stalk you on other forums; and we will.
Heh. I avoid Commuting. Perhaps for the same reasons. It can be done....:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
Right, well I'm bored of not being able to ignore some of the moderators now. Please could you delete my user account?

This is extreme, even i dont want you to go:biggrin:

Christopher

Über Member
I find the 'Ignore Sections' much more useful than an ignore list. Even the very worst people in P&L are okay out of that bearpit.

silverbow

BentMikey said:
Right, well I'm bored of not being able to ignore some of the moderators now. Please could you delete my user account?

BM, if you really don't wish to use CycleChat any more don't login, but I don't thnk that is what you are saying. If you are throwing yourself on your cyber sword, don't - Nothing can be changed from the outside. If it is a cry for help, I'm surprised I thought you had more of a fight in you.

You seem to have pretty committed/strong views I find it hard to believe you would quit a forum you appear to ultimately enjoy.

gavintc

Guru
I often see this 'toys out of the pram' attitude at work where people resign in fit of pique expecting the office to notice or worry about their departure. An organisation is always bigger than one man and people talk about at the cooler for a day or two and then just get on with work.

gavintc said:
I often see this 'toys out of the pram' attitude at work where people resign in fit of pique expecting the office to notice or worry about their departure. An organisation is always bigger than one man and people talk about at the cooler for a day or two and then just get on with work.

It's not an office, it's a community and personally I'd be very sorry to see BM leave. I hope he hasn't. I also understand where he's coming from.

You don't need your user account deleted to leave. You're either being a drama queen or attention seeking in the hope people will say nice things about you.

I can personally live without knowing how ineffective hi viz is or how rim brakes are just as good as disk brakes blah blah blah.

All the best though.

User3143 said:
What Mod are you trying to ignore? imo all the mods on here that I know of are generally sound apart from one.

BM was posting in a thread on helmet compensation just before he posted his deletion request.

So was Cab.

I am so bored right now to work that out.

cheadle hulme said:
BM was posting in a thread on helmet compensation just before he posted his deletion request.

So was Cab.

I am so bored right now to work that out.

You musta missed the fairly open reference from BM in Cab's this morning thread (or whatever it's called).

Downward

Guru
A bit confused but I tell you there are way worse forums than this and this one is very tame tbh.

Only on the 1 footie forum I go on do i know of a person ignoring another but thats due to them just winding each other up. Very very strange that this seems to be quite common here.

col

Legendary Member
I suppose threatening to leave does get attention to their cause, it has happened before with another,but it just seems like a cutting ones nose off to spite their face scenario?

Top Bottom