i'll be in trouble with the wife but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
i'm going to buy a new bike tomorrow :rolleyes: she wants me to sell my current squeeze before i get the new one but i can't wait...i'm too excited now to hold off before i buy it so i'll deal with the ear-bashing. i did offer it to her but she's not interested so, just call me 2bikekedab for a few weeks :hello: hopefully it won't take long to sell and she won't notice there are two beautiful bikes at home :whistle:

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Or 12

snorri

Legendary Member
Tell your wife to sign up to CC and we will "have a word" with her.:thumbsup:

Drago

Legendary Member
I may accidentally buy a Giant Defy tomorrow ;) It's not quite as hardcore a sportster as most so should be fine for good weather commuting duties. That'll take me to 7 in the stable!

OP
OP
kedab

kedab

Veteran
i have it :wahhey:not long been back from my 10 mile loop to give it the once over. first impressions - out on the main roads where there are far less ruts trying to shake me to pieces, it's pretty forgiving. i was riding into a head wind on the way out and i only grumbled once! coming back with a bit of a tailwind i put it in the big gear and my word - it rockets along! i'm not the strongest of riders right now but the composite frame is phenomenal - in short, i love it - just need to get used to the position and tweak the fit a little but the shop did a decent job so it's only fine tuning.

IanT

http://www.sprocketwaffle.co.uk
Don't ne too concerned by the two bike situation - just remember the formula; n+1!!!

Top Bottom