Ill behaved brats in coffee shops and even pubs now FFS rant.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As per thread title. Why in the name of the wee man, do people think it's acceptable to let little Shazney / Kylie etc, run around screaming shouting and behaving like caravan bred little peanuts, in the places I like to stop at on my rides. It's getting beyond a joke now. I'm currently sat in such an establishment, with said caravan dwellers behind me, their screechy little Jeremy Kyle child is screeching it's head off, and the nine toed, web foot (probably) parents aren't saying a damn thing.:gun:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Man up, put up or shut up.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
As per thread title. Why in the name of the wee man, do people think it's acceptable to let little Shazney / Kylie etc, run around screaming shouting and behaving like caravan bred little peanuts, in the places I like to stop at on my rides. It's getting beyond a joke now. I'm currently sat in such an establishment, with said caravan dwellers behind me, their screechy little Jeremy Kyle child is screeching it's head off, and the nine toed, web foot (probably) parents aren't saying a damn thing.:gun:

The real travesty is that children intrude on a non-reciprocal basis.

Many's the time I've wanted to throw myself into one of those swimming pool sized pits of brightly coloured plastic balls you see at furniture stores.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be welcome.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Caravans don't get a good press on this thread either.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The real travesty is that children intrude on a non-reciprocal basis.

Many's the time I've wanted to throw myself into one of those swimming pool sized pits of brightly coloured plastic balls you see at furniture stores.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be welcome.

Have you ever been in a sports shop and felt tempted to empty all those footballs out the big basket and boot them all over the store? Maybe it's just me?!:whistle:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
[QUOTE 3496677, member: 9609"]
I do know where you're coming from though and its dam annoying when you're after a peaceful cup of tea, although I find the offspring of the very wealthy the worst.[/QUOTE]
Odd, i find it the other way round. But this is about parental control rather than financial status.
The world has changed, when i was young going out to a restaurant was a very rare treat, we even got dressed up to go to a Bernie Inn. Now my kids eat out most weekends.
I make a point of taking my kids to kiddy friendly restaurants, places i would never dream of going without the kids. Mainly for my own sanity, as i feel far more relaxed when i know it doesn't matter if the kids have a screaming fit.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I am incredibly intolerant of ineffective parents and their annoying offspring. If I can keep my six sitting quietly then I expect others to do the same .
The older mine get the more easily I'm irritated by other people's children, especially if I'm out minus my offspring.

That will be the red hot poker you carry around with you ! ^_^

Exactly, only got two but they never ran around like that. You go prepared, colouring pens etc, and god forbid, modern technology.

Top Bottom