Im after some white deep wheels.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Heavy - nearly 2.5kg - OMG !

Jezston

Über Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but are those not track wheels and thus you wouldn't be able to fit gearing to them?

zexel

Veteran
No not track wheels.

Actually for the price (and weight) they are probably bomb proof! Weight is not necessarily the most important issue with aero wheels, my Mavic Cosmic Elite's come in at 2kg.

It could be the hubs are the heaviest bit of the wheel. It looks like the hubs are made from weapons grade steel which wouldn't 'necessarily' make them bad.

Why they have weighed them with the skewers I don't know, considering nobody else does (and they aren't in the picture).

Get them and do a test for us! :thumbsup:

Actually....What is your budget? I could point you in a direction...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The rims will be heavy as alloy. Weight will be at the wrong part - i.e. on the outside. That said they look good.

A set of handbuilt CXP33's will set you back at least £150 and weigh about 1.8kg's. Mavic Aksium's are a bit cheaper and weigh about the same. But none of them are white and deep section. Deep section = heavier.

Depends upon what use you will put them to. If you are up and down hills you may regret it.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
ok point me lol what do you suggest

No not track wheels.

Actually for the price (and weight) they are probably bomb proof! Weight is not necessarily the most important issue with aero wheels, my Mavic Cosmic Elite's come in at 2kg.

It could be the hubs are the heaviest bit of the wheel. It looks like the hubs are made from weapons grade steel which wouldn't 'necessarily' make them bad.

Why they have weighed them with the skewers I don't know, considering nobody else does (and they aren't in the picture).

Get them and do a test for us! :thumbsup:

Actually....What is your budget? I could point you in a direction...

zexel

Veteran
ok point me lol what do you suggest

I was seriously considering these Kinetic-One K1 Aero Wheels WHITE before I got my American Classic's.

£175.99

Reviews at the bottom of the page.

What ye reckon?

Top Bottom