I'm American. Ask me anything.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
You asked for it!

Hersheys.... why?
Four way stop signs...?
Tootsie rolls (the devil's grilled toenails)... why? (and why if people like them do they turn their noses up at Marmite? Unbelievable)
Peanut butter and jelly... nah, you get the idea.

Slick

Guru
I'm a fairly regular visitor across the pond and have come to the conclusion that there is much more to be admired than laughed at about the very little I know about the good old US of A. I would love to explore a bit more of it but family constraints mean my experience is all from the beautiful south and whilst I don't always get it, I do just throw myself into the whole concept of life in the south and I've come to enjoy the whole experience. Great country with some really great people and I'm due back in October for a wedding but reckon the travel restrictions will still be in place so will need to wait and see.

Smudge

Veteran
When aliens visit our Earth, and decide to abduct an American citizen, then take then up to the mothership....... why do they always take some redneck that lives in a trailer.
These trailer trash must have something that scientists and the Pres doesn't have...... what is it ?

Is it okay to make a statement and then a few weeks later claim outrage at someone else making the same claim and knee jerk remove funding?

'Reporters Confront Trump on His Past Praise for China’s ‘Transparency’ In Coronavirus Response After He Bashes WHO'

Last trump related post and this might have an ironic amount of fake news about it or this could be fact in which case, well i have no words

Trump Golf Count Cost Breakdown:
  • AF1 flights to Mar-a-Lago: $47,288,000
  • AF1 flights to Bedminster: $18,375,500
  • Costs to Bedminster, Palm Beach: $17,437,192
  • Cost to guard coast off Mar-a-Lago: $21,476,000
  • Luxury car rental in Turnberry, Scotland: $1,260,139
  • Cost of stay at Trump Turnberry, Scotland: $68,800
  • Total cost of staying in Doonbeg, Ireland: $3,600,000
Total Cost: $109,505,631

Top Bottom