Im off for the snip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ventoux50

Finally decided that the I need to stop being selfish expecting the wife to continually take 'the pill', so tomorrow I'm off for the snip :biggrin:

Last night I shaved the tackle - oh my god what a carry on, I've never been so careful with a razor in my life - could have saved a trip to the clinic as I almost did the job for myself on a few strokes ! :sad:
Dreading the pubes growing back as its already itching to distraction !!

Serious question though - for those of you who have already been down this road - how long before you were back in the saddle, and any tips on looking after the 'wee plums' after the op ?

Thanks for any advice :sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
About a week and a half for me before I dared think about getting on the bike. Think I actually left it two weeks. After-care = a packet of frozen peas wrapped in a towel, telly/newspaper/radio and put up with jibes from your other half/friends, such as "will it make a vas deferens to your sex life?" :sad:
Good luck :sad:

MrRidley

About a month for me, after the swelling had gone down, and the purple,green,black,yellow and orange colours had faded :ohmy: even then i wrapped my saddle with bubble wrap, just to make sure ;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I had mine done 20 years ago. No problems, but a bit uncomfortable for a few days but then all ok. Taking the samples up to the hospital in a few weeks time may be a bit embarrasing.

Slowgrind

The anticipation was greater than the actual event for me. It was about a week before everything was back to normal. No pain bruises or swelling for me. just that funny John Wayne walk for a day. All in all an anti climax really!

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
it was awful! I had to be held down and gagged as I writhed around screaming, there was blood everywhere, I couldn't walk for two months and in the end it all went septic and I had to have the whole lot amputated, including the cock.

(I am, of course, joking!) ;)

KEEF

Veteran
XmisterIS said:
it was awful! I had to be held down and gagged as I writhed around screaming, there was blood everywhere, I couldn't walk for two months and in the end it all went septic and I had to have the whole lot amputated, including the cock.

;):laugh::ohmy::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's why I never got that far I heard you screaming so I ran for it and never went back

ChrisKH

Guru
Paulus said:
I had mine done 20 years ago. No problems, but a bit uncomfortable for a few days but then all ok. Taking the samples up to the hospital in a few weeks time may be a bit embarrasing.

Producing the sample in the hospital if you live too far away, is even more so.

Top Bottom