I'm off!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Au revoir a tous...I'm off to France for the first tour of the year!!!

Loire Valley with the parents on their first ever bike tour, whilst the husband stays at home to earn a crust!! Forecast currently v nice!!!

And THEN....off to test my nerve and my bones on the pistes again, with a week in Morzine.

See you all soon

xxx

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I didn't realise you were leaving hubby behind! Have a fantastic week, and I hope your parents get hooked on touring:biggrin:

Good Luck Cathryn :ohmy:

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm back today...for this evening!!

Had AWESOME time in France. Weather totally stunning. Cold bright mornings which became hot afternoons and cool breezes. Freckles out, leg sunburned - totally wonderful. The cycling was slow (it was the first time the parents had done more than 10 miles for about 30 years) but beautiful. The chateaux were stunning. The food was great, the wine was better. Seriously lovely week. So chilled out.

Best place we saw? The most amazing troglodyte B&B. www.troglododo.fr Totally stunning.

Awesome week...totally buzzing. DID miss the husband quite awfully though, so it's lovely to be home with him.

Off skiing at 6.45 tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Mum is freaking out though - between last year's broken leg and Natasha Richardson dying, she's very worried. But that's what Mums are for!

What did I miss here?

Top Bottom