I'm taking the stairs. Good skills.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Ahhh, not a great success then, I said earlier that linking from fb is a pita and so it proved.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Well he does ride down rather a lot of them including an escalator.
I was on the Bermondsey Beer Mile last Thursday during their Thirsty Thursday ride and witnessed zero bike and beer events. Though perhaps that might be because I was up the other end of the mile. Or because the weather was unremittingy awful.

I still haven't managed to find any trace of anybody riding down stairs, though, but I always find FB almost impossible to navigate.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

I was on the Bermondsey Beer Mile last Thursday during their Thirsty Thursday ride and witnessed zero bike and beer events. Though perhaps that might be because I was up the other end of the mile. Or because the weather was unremittingy awful.

I still haven't managed to find any trace of anybody riding down stairs, though, but I always find FB almost impossible to navigate.

I hope you're watching a video of a mountain bike rider bombing down a mountain side conurbation in what looks to be South America.

If not my links defo not working.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
For those of us who don't have a Facebook account here's a picture of a Blue Tit:

D

Deleted member 23692

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Globalti

Legendary Member
I dont use Farcebook or Twatter, the less information there is on me in the public domain, the better. It's frighteningly easy for IT-savvy people to find out things about you. If you want to be a criminal and get away with it use a PAYG phone and avoid social media and the Police won't catch you.

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Are the whistles just to indicate that the rider has got to that bit of the course in one piece?

Top Bottom