I'm to be known as a lycraist. ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Or a pianist ......

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Ah, good un.

But those are examples of playing a musical instrument.

I hope you don't play with your musical instrument in your lycra.:laugh:
No, if you have to play with it, it's normally best to play with it out of your lycra :thumbsup:.

ooooh i'm a cyclist then! :biggrin: even though i'm not quite on clipless yet (soon will be) :biggrin:

waitrose allows it! they even let you sit in the coffee shop in your lycra drinking your free coffee and then go and buy a bag of coffee grains! :biggrin: (yes we are Swedish hence the coffee drinking addiction!)
Cheers Ed
I've done more than that: I've wheeled my road bike around waitrose, they didn't bat an eyelid. Local tescos told me not to do it again as I was leaving; I assured them I wouldn't :whistle:

young Ed

Veteran
I've done more than that: I've wheeled my road bike around waitrose, they didn't bat an eyelid. Local tescos told me not to do it again as I was leaving; I assured them I wouldn't :whistle:
okay now i have to ride my bike round at 20mph! :biggrin: they don't have a sign or any other written rules so why not?
Cheers Ed

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
but you aren't scared of lycra wearers you simply dis-agree with it
Cheers Ed
Someone who is scared of lycra:thumbsup:

I was thinking about it from the chemistry point of view. For example, something that is, say Hydrophobic, does't mean that its scared of water, it just doesn't react/have anything to do with it. It simply doesn't agree with it, it hates it as it were. :whistle:

i am arachnophobic i don't dis-agree with spiders i am simply scared of them

Yea gads there's always one...

Top Bottom