Im walking around london ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
pzycoman

pzycoman

Fnaar said:
or put on a suit and homburg, and carry it round in a violin case...

Definatly wont fit into a violin case :smile:

Seriously though - you're going to get stopped, probably violently, searched, and spend an afternoon at least down the station. Your name will probably go on some list, and everyone you know will be followed up. You may find it difficult to get jobs or loans in the future. Your flat will probably be searched thoroughly and all your neighbours will look at you a bit funny and be dying to dob you in for the next bomb. You might find coppers coming through your door at 2am next time there's a tip-off. Your family members will be investigated and their immigration status thoroughly checked. You'll be on security services' radar for the rest of your life.

That's if you don't get shot, of course.

Take a taxi.

buggi

Bird Saviour
and you'll get done for having a replica gun. it's an actual offence now init? psycho (as you will from now on be known) ... put the gun down because i need you for my huggles :smile:

MI5

No, we're not watching this thread. We're a bit short-staffed at the moment. We hope to be back to normal next week.

Bigtallfatbloke

Are you serious?

If you do that you are going to get into some serious shoot and I would not be at all surprised if you did get shot. It's a shame that in times like these I fear even our police may shoot first in certain situations.

postman

Legendary Member
Going to watch the news tonight should be fun.Please dont mention you are a member of Cycle Chat Cafe .That could get you 20 more years.

Top Bottom