Im walking around london ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
pzycoman

pzycoman

I actually got stoped by the police in the tube station!

They asked to have a look in the bag, so I showed them. They asked if it was real, showed them its a replica (no internals). They asked why I was carrying it, i showed them the broken part, and the reciept for the new part. They thanked me, and let me get on my train :smile:

Im still alive!

bonj2

pzycoman said:
I actually got stoped by the police in the tube station!

They asked to have a look in the bag, so I showed them. They asked if it was real, showed them its a replica (no internals). They asked why I was carrying it, i showed them the broken part, and the reciept for the new part. They thanked me, and let me get on my train :smile:

Im still alive!

You wanted that to happen, didn't you?

Show that our Police are not the incompetant, trigger happy fu*kwits that the media loves to brand them doesn't it.

I'm surprised that you used the tube whilst carrying this gun, and am also curious as to a) why you have it in the first place, and :smile: why it mattered if this piece was broken, if it doesn't do anything anyway.

col

Legendary Member
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Show that our Police are not the incompetant, trigger happy fu*kwits that the media loves to brand them doesn't it.

I'm surprised that you used the tube whilst carrying this gun, and am also curious as to a) why you have it in the first place, and :ohmy: why it mattered if this piece was broken, if it doesn't do anything anyway.

Its a collectors/interest thing,I have a samurai iaito on my wall,it doesnt mean im a killer,and if it was broken, id get it fixed?:smile:

Top Bottom