In my professional opinion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never scratch your a** with a broken bottle

Globalti

Legendary Member
Bicarb would do, being alkali, the key is that bee sting is acid.

I suppose B for B, V for W still works.

Winegar for wasps, bicarbonate for bees.

(Last time Gti Junior got stung by a wasp I took him straight home and more in hope than anything, employed a trick I'd seen in South Africa: took an old syringe, placed the nozzle right over the tiny puncture and the little white blister and pulled the plunger out.... within seconds the pain had gone and within a minute the white blister and surrounding redness had vanished. Cue one happy child.)

Globalti

Legendary Member
in the spring you can get a refreshing drink from a birch tree. (tapping for sap)

i have many more.

That one is true... our neighbour cut down a birch that was threatening our house and a week or two later I went with my chainsaw to lop the trunk down shorter. To my amazement, as I cut, water gushed out of the tree like a tap.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
That one is true... our neighbour cut down a birch that was threatening our house and a week or two later I went with my chainsaw to lop the trunk down shorter. To my amazement, as I cut, water gushed out of the tree like a tap.
many maple's have the same properties, come spring they shoot water as far up the tree as poss to get the growth going.
you can even make wine out of it.

Ciar

Veteran
Don't sneeze when head is close to desk..

Top Bottom