Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Leave

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Won't Vote

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
[QUOTE 4327220, member: 259"]I don't know what the fark this is doing in this section, at this moment. @Shaun is this your decision?[/QUOTE]
Someone posted a thread. If you don't want to read it, use the "Ignore Thread" button.

Here's the thing. Everything is political. It's impossible to ask a question about the EU without asking about politics.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4327494, member: 259"]Yes, but the thing is, I wondered why it popped up on that particular day.

And if we have to have it in the cafe, there should be another voting option saying "Can't vote".[/QUOTE]
I posted it here because most of us don't bother with SC&P and virtually everyone pops into Café, giving the chance for a wider reflection of voting intentions. As I pointed out in the OP, discussion is optional and no one is compelled to either comment or take part.

sight-pin

Veteran
You do realise that the Daily Mail is a lying toe-rag of a newspaper, whose proprietor and editor are only interested in stirring up hatred to make money for themselves?

In that case so is what was said on the TV as that's where i watched the program about it.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
In that case so is what was said on the TV as that's where i watched the program about it.
Yup!

To be clear, the single cases might have been accurately reported. The lie is that they are in any way representative or common.

Reactions: mjr

sight-pin

Veteran
I was just pointing out why i selected out to @srw

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4327566, member: 259"]I think multiple choices should be allowed. What would poor Rupert Murdoch do when faced with a poll like this?[/QUOTE]
It'd be nice to think he'd do a Robert Maxwell and jump ship.

Stephenite

Membå
I suspect that GB will self-destruct/implode/grind to a halt if they leave.

I would opt to stay in, but seeing as I don't live there, it would seem wrong to vote.
Wouldn't you lose your employment and residency rights if the exiteers won?

I reckon there's going to be quite a few last minute marriages about. You won't be able to hear yourself think for wedding bells and champagne corks across Europe and the UK.

Top Bottom