Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Leave

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Won't Vote

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
[QUOTE 4327220, member: 259"]I don't know what the fark this is doing in this section, at this moment. @Shaun is this your decision?[/QUOTE]
Someone posted a thread. If you don't want to read it, use the "Ignore Thread" button.

Here's the thing. Everything is political. It's impossible to ask a question about the EU without asking about politics.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4327494, member: 259"]Yes, but the thing is, I wondered why it popped up on that particular day.

And if we have to have it in the cafe, there should be another voting option saying "Can't vote".[/QUOTE]
I posted it here because most of us don't bother with SC&P and virtually everyone pops into Café, giving the chance for a wider reflection of voting intentions. As I pointed out in the OP, discussion is optional and no one is compelled to either comment or take part.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4327534, member: 259"]So do you think there should be another voting option then?[/QUOTE]
?

sight-pin

Veteran
You do realise that the Daily Mail is a lying toe-rag of a newspaper, whose proprietor and editor are only interested in stirring up hatred to make money for themselves?

In that case so is what was said on the TV as that's where i watched the program about it.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
In that case so is what was said on the TV as that's where i watched the program about it.
Yup!

To be clear, the single cases might have been accurately reported. The lie is that they are in any way representative or common.

Reactions: mjr

sight-pin

Veteran
I was just pointing out why i selected out to @srw

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4327566, member: 259"]I think multiple choices should be allowed. What would poor Rupert Murdoch do when faced with a poll like this?[/QUOTE]
It'd be nice to think he'd do a Robert Maxwell and jump ship.

Stephenite

Membå
I suspect that GB will self-destruct/implode/grind to a halt if they leave.

I would opt to stay in, but seeing as I don't live there, it would seem wrong to vote.
Wouldn't you lose your employment and residency rights if the exiteers won?

I reckon there's going to be quite a few last minute marriages about. You won't be able to hear yourself think for wedding bells and champagne corks across Europe and the UK.

Dayvo

just passin' through
Wouldn't you lose your employment and residency rights if the exiteers won?

Norway has a different deal with GB with regard to EFTA, AFAIK.

Anyway, I've got a permanent oppholdstillatelse which I don't think I would lose if GB left the EU.

Top Bottom