In praise of On-One

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barnesy

Just thought i would share recent good experience with On-one/Planet X

I had got my Pompetamine from them at the start of the year and so got regular emails of their offers. When the merino jerseys in either green or black went on sale at £19.99 i thought id treat myself, i bought the jersey and a shoulder bag.

I paid for it on the 17th of August, i had heard nothing and didnt even get a confirmation email so on the 2nd of September i emailed asking why the order hadnt came as the payment had been taken on the 20th.

Jamie from on-one helped me trace my payment and said that i should have received it by then, as i had not he said i could get a refund, i wasnt happy though as the jersey had now one back up in price so i couldnt buy it again at £19.99, he arranged to get me the original order sent out again.

When it came to picking, the shoulder bag which i had selected was out of stock so he offered an alternative and said that he would send 2 of those bags.

Not really needing two bags i asked if he could instead do anything on the titanium skewers which sell for £29.99 as i was needing a set. Expecting him to maybe offer £5 off i was over the moon when he asked which colour i wanted as he would throw in a set free of charge.

I am very happy with the service i have received in resolving my problem and the gesture of the skewers.

I have shopped with the likes of CRC and wiggle before but not often with on-one except for the bike.

But they do seem to have very good prices, especially on their offers/bargains. I am now happy that they can provide a good service with helpful and fast communication in the event of a question or problem.

Lets just hope the quality of the jersey lives up to what others have said about it.

Brendan

tiswas-steve

Über Member
In my opinion Planet X are without doubt one of the best cycle website on the net, they have never let me down.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Let us (me) know how they wash. Cheap merino can loose its shape very easily.

hehehe not a problem for me, they've got a lot of streeeeeetching to do. however, they have worn thru on the back where my messenger bag contacts (not that i notice when riding).

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Let us (me) know how they wash. Cheap merino can loose its shape very easily.

They wash ok. Mine was washed on slightly too hot a wash - kept its shape but it's now green and light green rather than green and cream.

Top Bottom