"in stock" when I ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldfentiger

Veteran
But this happens too often with this retailer :cursing:

Good Afternoon

Just a quick message to say thank you for your recent order.

We need to order your item(s) from the supplier and we will be in contact with you over the next few days to advise you on when this is due to arrive in with us.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or queries please call us on 01792 799508 or alternatively email info@tredz.co.ukand we will be more than happy to help.

You can check your order status at any time by clicking here Track your order. If you don't have a Tredz account all you need is your order number and delivery postcode to hand.

Kind regards,

Tredz Customer Services Team

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yup, seen that often with Tredz

OP
OP
Oldfentiger

Oldfentiger

Veteran
Take your business elsewhere unless it's something that's only available from tredz?

They were off my "approved supplier list", but I thought to give them one more chance.

Here's what I ordered:

92710-323770_1_square.jpg
Schwalbe Lugano K-Guard 700c Road Tyre
Product ID: 92710
Price: £23.80
Qty: 2
63870-187984_1_square.jpg
Panaracer Standard Innertube
Product ID: 63870
Price: £13.98
Qty: 2

Gary E

Veteran
Just had exactly the same experience with Tredz :sad:

If they'd said at the time that it would need to be ordered in I wouldn't have minded so much and I'd still have ordered from them.

Unfortunately, when it comes to new gadgets, I'm like a kid at Christmas and since the moment I hit the 'BUY' button I've been sat next to the letter box waiting for the Postman :smile:

KneesUp

Guru
Tredz are dreadful for that. I avoid and get Evans or Halfords to price match
Halfords own Tredz, I think?

U

User33236

I ordered a travel track pump from Tredz last year and got the same email shot after. I stuck with it as they were significantly cheaper than anywhere else and none of the price match stores stocked it.

Over the next three months I got regular emails all of which seemed to be urging me to cancel the order. They then began calling me asking did I really want to keep waiting?!

After four and a half months it finally shipped and it arrived a whole month before my planned trip I needed it for.

Never used them since.

CUBE CRD

I stopped shopping with Tredz too for the same reason...advertising stuff as 'in stock' when it isn't.....someone needs their * kicked!!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Yep. I think they get maybe one order a year now off me, for stuff that many other shops aren't even willing to try ordering in. I don't see why you'd use them for any part that any other shop has in stock. The tiny savings aren't worth the lies and occasional aggro. The Tredz website seems even more inaccurate about what's in stock than the half-odds one and that takes some doing!

Top Bottom