Inadvertently Bought a Vegan Sausage Roll

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

delb0y

Legendary Member
My fault. I was rushing, and - in my defence, your honour - I was in the cooked meats aisle of Tesco.

I was looking forward to a sausage roll for tea, but this was nothing like a sausage roll. In the bin, it went. T'was 'orrid, it was.

So be careful in that cooked meat, aisle. It mightn't be what it seems (I know that's always been the way with a sausage roll, but at least they taste nice).

keithmac

Guru
Shouldn't have been anywhere near the meat isle, should have been the opposite side of the shop!.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My fault. I was rushing, and - in my defence, your honour - I was in the cooked meats aisle of Tesco.

I was looking forward to a sausage roll for tea, but this was nothing like a sausage roll. In the bin, it went. T'was 'orrid, it was.

So be careful in that cooked meat, aisle. It mightn't be what it seems (I know that's always been the way with a sausage roll, but at least they taste nice).
My wifes vegan i have tried a couple her burgers, they are awfull.

OP
OP
delb0y

delb0y

Legendary Member
The boy just told me him and his girlfriend did a blind taste test with a Gregg's sausage roll and a Gregg's vegan sausage roll and they couldn't tell the difference. But then they have strange taste. They like grime music.

That said, I'm willing to give it a go.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
We had friends who were vegan. On the way home from a meal at their house one night I had to make an emergency call at a McDonalds (Somewhere I never normally go) to revive my taste buds with a burger. That stuff isn't for me.

Top Bottom