Inconsiderate roadies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveoo

Out at the weekend with caravan in tow came a cross 3 roadies all cycling abreast,they knew i was behind them and made no attempt to go single file indeed one of them just sniggered when he looked back
So after half a mile i just drove straight past them forcing all 3 to the inside two of whom collided with each other.
i pulled up jumped out and gave the third one a smack in the mouth was tempted to take the bikes and give them all an hiding but the cops turned up.
Cops took statement and i was told to go on my way.
farking roadies when ever you see a group of them on the road they think they own it.:thumbsdown:

Drago

Legendary Member
I can't believe you publicly admit to owning a wally wagon.

Andy84

Veteran
It sounds like they may have been a little inconsiderate, but your violent response was quite clearly disproportionate. It's a shame the police didn't put you where you belong. In a cell.

That's what I thought, he's admitted to at least dangerous driving and assault within that post.

AndyPeace

Whereas they were in breach of the Highway Code, you also broke the law in assualting them, both with your vehicle and your own handy work. No sympathy for either side of this conflict. I think it's dickheads, rather than roadies who cause problems. If it had been me (granted that's unlikley) with two witnesses to your assualt I'd have had you up on charges.

jim55

Guru
ac4b49b6.jpg

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
You just exposed your own stupidity, overtaking 3 cyclists in single file is harder than overtaking them three a breast. They where doing you a favour. That is of course if this was even true in the first place.

Top Bottom