Inconsiderate roadies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Hire a church hall, get some polish and and a buffing machine. Invite friends and hand out sealskin socks on the door.

Whereas they were in breach of the Highway Code, you also broke the law in assualting them, both with your vehicle and your own handy work. No sympathy for either side of this conflict. I think it's dickheads, rather than roadies who cause problems. If it had been me (granted that's unlikley) with two witnesses to your assualt I'd have had you up on charges.

But they were dickheads on roadies tho. This makes it morally OK to assault them even if not legally. For example murder is illegal in most countries yet everyone cheered when a man with the same name as a waste dispasal unit was shot in the face. His shooter wasnt arrested or anything.

Drago

Legendary Member
I was out earlier on my road bike with 2 chums. We were on a country road and some cager came razzing up behind us towing a wally wagon. He was going way too quick andcthe car was squatting at the back because he hadn't bothered to set the nose weight properly.

He's up behind us revving his little engine and tooting his horn, but Derek stayed firmly in the primary with me and Clive on the inside cos the road us too narrow for a caravan to safely overtake at that point anyway.

Suddenly, the guu let out this blood curdling war cry, "I've paid my f£&%ing road tax" and deliberately rams Derek and Clive off. I stop to give first aid and Victor Meldrew stops and comes over and gives me a really limp girly bop on rhe chin.

The guys a real idiot, just the sort to go on a forum with his wally wagon chums and boast about it over a hot Bovril.

I tell you, the sooner caravans are due road tax and their impatient drivers put through a seperate and more stringent driving test the safer we'll all be.

AndyPeace

I was out earlier on my road bike with 2 chums. We were on a country road and some cager came razzing up behind us towing a wally wagon. He was going way too quick andcthe car was squatting at the back because he hadn't bothered to set the nose weight properly.

He's up behind us revving his little engine and tooting his horn, but Derek stayed ifirmlybin the primary with me and Clive on the inside cos the road us too narrow for a caravan to safely overtake at that point anyway.

Suddenly, the guu let out this blood curdling war cry, "I've paid my f£&%ing road tax and deliberately rams Derek and Clive off. I stop to give first aid and Victor Meldrew stops and comes over and gives me a really limp girly bop on rhe chin.

The guys a real idiot, just the sort to go on a forum with his wally wagon chums and boast about it over a hot Bovril.

I tell you, the sooner caravans are due road tax and their impatient drivers put through a seperate and more stringent driving test the safer we'll all be.

off topic... what's that got to do with sealskin socks?

mark st1

Plastic Manc

He's up behind us revving his little engine and tooting his horn, but Derek stayed firmly in the primary with me and Clive on the inside cos the road us too narrow for a caravan to safely overtake at that point anyway.

Suddenly, the guu let out this blood curdling war cry, "I've paid my f£&%ing road tax" and deliberately rams Derek and Clive off. I stop to give first aid and Victor Meldrew stops and comes over and gives me a really limp girly bop on rhe chin.

Thats a lie your married only a man with a certain sexual persuasion would have 2 cycling buddies called Derek and Clive.

Out at the weekend with caravan in tow came a cross 3 roadies all cycling abreast,they knew i was behind them and made no attempt to go single file indeed one of them just sniggered when he looked back
So after half a mile i just drove straight past them forcing all 3 to the inside two of whom collided with each other.
i pulled up jumped out and gave the third one a smack in the mouth was tempted to take the bikes and give them all an hiding but the cops turned up.
Cops took statement and i was told to go on my way.
f***ing roadies when ever you see a group of them on the road they think they own it.:thumbsdown:

lenny.jpg

ianjmcd

Über Member
in the words of roy chubby brown you my friend are a bell end and if you had tried that with me or anyone else that i cycle with you would have been the one that ended up on yer arse

Top Bottom