Inconsiderate roadies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Be afraid of bad arse's in Caravans !!! - is the OP Paddy Doherty ??

big-fat-gipsy-ganster.jpg

sidevalve

Über Member
Primary as weapon? How does that work then?
By using it to for no good reason just to prove a point. If you've never seen it done you must lead a nice peacefull life and I envy you.
Arogant stupid drivers are a menace but arogant stupid cyclists arn't much better.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
By using it to for no good reason just to prove a point. If you've never seen it done you must lead a nice peacefull life and I envy you.
Arogant stupid drivers are a menace but arogant stupid cyclists arn't much better.
But your assumption is simialr to the rather strange OP that it is being done for no reason. I am pretty sure the people who try and squeeze through a pinch point think that there is no good reason for me or others to be trying to stop it by taking a primary. It is all about perception, drivers always assume you are doing it to stop their progress rather than trying to protect yourself.

It defies all logic to deliberately annoy cars, but surely you could argue that cyclists should be in primary most if not all the time?

Drago

Legendary Member
What would the OP do if stuck behind a tractor using as much road advice cyclists? Kick farmer boys teeth in, or wait until he can safely overtake?

It's not the fault of either cyclists or farmers if soneone wishes to seriously compromise their cars performance and agility by hitching it to a wally wagon. You do that and you gotta accept you'll have difficulty safely overtaking a crisp packet in the gutter.

AndyPeace

Yeah there are people who just intentionally block the flow of traffic for no good reason. I wouldn't call it a weapon though, it's not like swinging a car at someone or causing physical harm to others. They are dumb all the same.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
By the way, where's the OP gone?
When you hang up fly paper, you don't stand around counting each one that you catch...

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Talking of caravans and bikes, a few weeks ago I saw a young chap on his push bike which had been fitted with a proper ball type tow hitch. It had extra bits of metal fixed on the rear welded or bolted, I dunno didn't get that close, but all looked very securely and professionally done. Never seen one before and I don't want one but I thought I'd mention it.
Aside from that I am of course incensed by the OP anybody that isn't should take things a lot more seriously, I just need to choose sides now :cursing:

chewy

"i pulled up jumped out and gave the third one a smack in the mouth was tempted to take the bikes and give them all an hiding but the cops turned up.
Cops took statement and i was told to go on my way.":giggle:

Then the alarm went off and your mummy brought you some boiled eggs and soldiers in bed.:laugh:

Since when do the police just 'turn up' :laugh:

Top Bottom