Increasing performance-strangely worried

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Wind..
Storms forecast tomorrow and windy today. 15mph any farking which way I went

MikeG

Guru
Yes thats a screen shot of my last climb up. To show improvement. Here's the new one today.

View attachment 45686 View attachment 45687

I'm not following, Jason.

The first screenshot, in your first post, showed your best time as 5.46, and today's climb as 6.44. Now you are saying that is an old screenshot, and that today's climb was 5.46. Well if that is all true, then all you have done today is exactly equal your fastest time for the climb, 5.46. Rather coincidentally. Why would you have shown an old ride/ screenshot for a first post about today's ride?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I imagine I am not alone in thinking that none of us is qualified to offer an incredible athlete like yourself advice. I have been coaching for about 10 years now and before that competed internationally, but in all that time I never came across talent such as yours. I can put you in touch with people at the top of this fine sport of ours should you wish, which of course you must do, just give me the nod.
May I ask how old you are and how long you have been riding?

you did it better that I could.

Mine was a world or two. I suspect that @Rob3rt would have said one word.... Heh heh...

Time to get racing my young laddie.

vickster

Legendary Member
Which one is the OP racing?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi4KuK87VzvxayqGCPNeg18TgxqOtgt0_vJNSuTICqe2pfikdV.jpg

MikeG

Guru
Which one is the OP racing?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi4KuK87VzvxayqGCPNeg18TgxqOtgt0_vJNSuTICqe2pfikdV.jpg
Now Vickster, I'm not 100% sure you're taking this entirely seriously........

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
MikeG post: 3092164 said:
I'm not following, Jason.

The first screenshot, in your first post, showed your best time as 5.46, and today's climb as 6.44. Now you are saying that is an old screenshot, and that today's climb was 5.46. Well if that is all true, then all you have done today is exactly equal your fastest time for the climb, 5.46. Rather coincidentally. Why would you have shown an old ride/ screenshot for a first post about today's ride?
Mike. After todays ride I went onto my last ride up there to compare. which was 6:44. And it showed my best time which I had just ridden 5:** . How are you confusing this?

50000tears

Jason before you get too carried away with such amazing progress please bear in mind that you must have been very fit to begin with before you even started cycling. Nobody rides "easy" 20mph averages solo with just 5 weeks of base training if they were not already fit to begin with. To give you some perspective a friend of mine could comfortably match your efforts but only rides about every 2 months or so. He just has a very high level of fitness from other sports and can leave me for dead on a bike despite the fact that I have been training for 8 months now.

vickster

Legendary Member
Jason, you do realise that people may mock less if you got rid of that ridiculous avatar. If that's the wife, put up a wedding pic. If not, one of your bike .... And I mean the two wheeled type of bike ;)

Top Bottom