Indian Pacific Wheel Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Screenshot_20170324-185347.png

Looks like @frank9755 has stopped for the night. Will he choose the bus shelter or the church porch?

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Following this race on Facebook - what a great event.

Chapeau to all taking part :-)

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I've spoken to him on the phone: he's having a decent night in a hotel. He is lucid, thinking logically, speaking clearly and sounded cheerful. A good night's kip in a decent bed and a load of protein should help. Legs are tired, he mentioned six days of headwinds on the Nullabor which suggests my reading of the weather forecast has been awry. Wind is with him as he heads generally eastward-ish tomorrow morning, then if he can get to Adelaide and turn northwards it'll be with him as the direction of the wind changes and strengthens.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Thanks for the update and that's all good news. GO FRANK!

I've noticed a lot of the dots struggling across the Nullabor. I think the wind changed after the leading riders went through and after that everyone seemed to take an age to get across. There's a few dots making very painful progress and I can see more packing in the next few days.

In the meantime Juliana Buhring has started again and I doubt she'll finish last.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Yeah, I have my beady eye on him as I'm sure do many others on here :smile:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Been watching him all day ! What ever he decides to do he will still need to refuel his body and get things right in his head .

Top Bottom