Info needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well they don't move much🤔

classic33

Leg End Member
I have no idea but last I heard there wasn't a beach in Otley so I think you'll have to have your coffee on a bench :-)
Don't tell the met. office!

lazybloke

Considering a new username
That's not a totally silly remark. Fossils have been found on Otley Chevin indicating that at one time it was under water. A very long time ago. Sometime before the first lockdown - if you can remember when that was!
I had a terrifying speed wobble whilst making the jump to light speed descending the Chevin. Thought I was going to die, which is probably why I didn't see the fossils.

Sledging the Chevin is pretty good too.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Fossils have been found on Otley Chevin indicating that at one time it was under water. A very long time ago. Sometime before the first lockdown - if you can remember when that was!
I nearly became one of them! :laugh:

(A very hilly forum ride in 2012 was supposed to climb the Chevin but it was closed for resurfacing when we got there. It turned out that I was becoming very ill at the time and that climb might have finished me off...)

roley poley

Über Member
You could cycle out to just beyond Bramhope on the A660 to see the view of the wharfe valley ...have a flask of coffee and not have the returning hard accent of the Chevin to worry about on your exercise allowance ?:hello:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
You could cycle out to just beyond Bramhope on the A660 to see the view of the wharfe valley ...have a flask of coffee and not have the returning hard accent of the Chevin to worry about on your exercise allowance ?:hello:
Yes I could there are two bus shelters on that little stretch of road.

Top Bottom