Informal CC rides South Wales.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Thursday is looking popular can we make that a definite now? Anyone suggest a good place to meet up?What time can you guys make it to the Gower by,I can get there anytime from about 4pm onwards.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Thursday is looking popular can we make that a definite now? Anyone suggest a good place to meet up?What time can you guys make it to the Gower by,I can get there anytime from about 4pm onwards.
TC s shout on this one I think. TC........

theclaud

Openly Marxist
TC s shout on this one I think. TC........

A wee bit later is better for me, tho' I can probably knock off work a bit early. 5 or after? Dunno where's convenient for everyone else, but suggest somewhere on the West Swansea/Gower fringes. I'll be coming from Townhill. Railway Inn in Killay? Fairwood Hospital? Gowerton Crossroads/surgery? Dunvant car park?

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Gowerton crossroads Surgery would Probably be best for Banjo easy to find. Time and route upto you TC:biggrin:

G'ton cross roads would be the easiest to find certainly, and parking isn't a problem there AFAIK. I would like to put forward the idea of a pint in the Railway Inn after the ride. There's a fine selection of real ale available for those who drink it :whistle:. I'm normally home by 5-5.30 so I'd say 6ish? The lads will tell you about my rather lax time keeping.:rolleyes:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
G'ton cross roads would be the easiest to find certainly, and parking isn't a problem there AFAIK. I would like to put forward the idea of a pint in the Railway Inn after the ride. There's a fine selection of real ale available for those who drink it :whistle:. I'm normally home by 5-5.30 so I'd say 6ish? The lads will tell you about my rather lax time keeping.:rolleyes:

Sounds like a plan, Larders! :becool:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Banjo PM me if you need directions.

I know the way to Gowerton.I still have your mobile number on my phone if any probs.Main concern is keeping up and getting back to the Railway before last orders :-)

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

I know the way to Gowerton.I still have your mobile number on my phone if any probs.Main concern is keeping up and getting back to the Railway before last orders :-)
Ok Ill make sure Ive got my phone with me. Dont worry have faith.( I know a shortcut :thumbsup: )

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Bumpetty bump! Evening Gower loop this Thursday in case anyone else is interested. Meet Gowerton Crossroads/Surgery 6pm, finish at the Railway Inn in Killay for a pint. Lukesdad, Banjo and I are in, and hopefully Lardyboy and friends. All welcome - pace/route can be adjusted to suit... :smile:

Bumpetty bump! Evening Gower loop this Thursday in case anyone else is interested. Meet Gowerton Crossroads/Surgery 6pm, finish at the Railway Inn in Killay for a pint. Lukesdad, Banjo and I are in, and hopefully Lardyboy and friends. All welcome - pace/route can be adjusted to suit... :smile:

Don't you go tiring yourself out young miss - the boys from London want a share of you too you know! Have fun.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Don't you go tiring yourself out young miss - the boys from London want a share of you too you know! Have fun.

Ha! Well if it's too much like today we might end up doing a token ten-miler then taking the shortcut to the pub to recover our strength...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
[butts in]
Next time I'm up in your part of the world I'll try and organise a meet. I cycled to Gowerton on Saturday.
Longest ride I've done with my Dad in some years. We did another one later the same day too :biggrin:
[/butts in]

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[butts in]
Next time I'm up in your part of the world I'll try and organise a meet. I cycled to Gowerton on Saturday.
Longest ride I've done with my Dad in some years. We did another one later the same day too :biggrin:
[/butts in]

Good timing! Saturday was glorious. Sunday was vile. Yes keep us in the loop, Doctor!

Top Bottom