Informal CC rides South Wales.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

022-1.jpg

Oh no were not safe anywhere, he is out on his mountainbike today......
Run yer buggers.....run...:biggrin:

515mm

Chapeau to theclaud for such an enjoyable evening on Thurs last. 90% of the roads I'd either forgotton about or never ridden on before, remarkable what's on your doorstep that you don't know about. Looking forward to the next one already........

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
How is everybody fixed for a weekend ride?
Would love to if i can.

I could do next Sunday .Could also do Sat 28th but need to get back for work that night.Or Sunday 29th I could do an evening ride.

Unsociable working hours are a pain.

Banjo

Cant do next Sunday but Sat 28th Sounds good. Do you want to pencil that in Banjo ?

OK. only problem is I need to be back in Barry before about 4pm as I am working that night so a morning ride would be ideal for me if that suits everyone else.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Enjoy, Gentlemen. Can't make that one as I'll be in London. Don't forget to take a camera and post the pics here...

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Saturday 28th of August then, Meet castle car park Llandovery 10 am. Loop as mentioned earlier .

I will be riding down from Carmarthen via Llandeilo, If anybody wants to meet up to put a few more miles in, let me Know.

DaveP

Saturday 28th of August then, Meet castle car park Llandovery 10 am. Loop as mentioned earlier .

I will be riding down from Carmarthen via Llandeilo, If anybody wants to meet up to put a few more miles in, let me Know.

Would love to do that, but I have to work the whole weekend including the night :angry: ......

Banjo

see you in Llandovery. Looking forward to it now.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Thats a ride I would love to do at some point but I have yet to exceed 20 miles so need another month or 2 then I would love to tag along some time. In reverse too as I am in St Clears
You could allways meet us at Llandovery the pace wont be hot and there ll be couple of stops for the obligetary photo shoot and refreshment Im only 10 miles north of you by the way. :biggrin:

Top Bottom