Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Informal Ride 08/12/12

Informal Ride What Route ?

• Glasgow to Balloch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
only myself and jazloc turned up both of us were not 100% jazloc having been off school all week me i had no energy but being the organiser had to turn up so manfully went to meeting point but after leaving the canal station and riding up the hill of causeyside street and then the hill to brodie park we got to stanley dam and weather over the braes was not looking promising as it was close to jazlocs home i suggested giving it a miss as it was bvious i could not have made the full ride

We went our separate ways when i got home my missus said i looked like a ghost and within 20 mins i was shouting down the big white telephone and have been in my bed for past two days

Sounds grim! Hope you're feeling better soon mate :-(

I see that you went the same way as I did although I also balked when faced with the prospect of the climb onto the Braes combined with that wind, and headed back eastward along the bottom of them before heading home.

Was it one of you I saw coming back down the hill while I was getting supplies at the service station on Gleniffer Road then?

D

Deleted member 20519

I see that you went the same way as I did although I also balked when faced with the prospect of the climb onto the Braes combined with that wind, and headed back eastward along the bottom of them before heading home.

Was it one of you I saw coming back down the hill while I was getting supplies at the service station on Gleniffer Road then?

That'll have been Ian, I headed along Newark Drive to get back home. Ian turned around and headed back down towards Canal Station.

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member

aye that would probably have been me ;-)

D

Deleted member 20519

You need the full accreditation to race, do the structured training sessions or to attend the accreditated drop in sessions (if you are looking at time to ride as you please and do you own thing then this is it). I think just doing the induction allows access to private sessions but you would need to be part of a group booking to take advantage of this.

However the timetable and requirements seem to be changing all the time so this information might already be out of date!

Got my email back today, I could book an Accred 1 session for the 17th December. £10.20

Top Bottom