informal rides query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

ttcycle said:
if I can't come in person, I will send a limb, on my bike in my place to cycle...it is a wonderlimb shame about the owner - even more amusing if it was an arm...

go ahead Mike e - you have tickets to book, people to see, 24th is it!!

ttcycle don't take this the wrong way but are you actually a human...:rofl:

I've got this sort of Terminator image in my head...:blush:

mike e

ttcycle said:
this is what happens when you don't concentrate and try and do too many things - you post the same thing twice!!!!

KX- ahh you soft northener!!!

Hope to see you then Sig- not out with the other tonight or you Mikee?

Sig and me have been banned from riding every FNRttC as we were just too fast, we've been told to come back next month but on a shopping bike or a BMX...:rofl::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
No - I am controlling the keyboard through some sort of detached hands plugged into a brain like device. The arms and legs are floating about the room doing housework, reading a book and changing the tv channel - what wonderful multitasking

Wish I was a killing machine - that would solve many, many problems mike e

It's the end of a working week and my surreal, strange, dark and insulting humour is coming out in force.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
mike e said:
Sig and me have been banned from riding every FNRttC as we were just too fast, we've been told to come back next month but on a shopping bike or a BMX...:rofl::biggrin::biggrin:

Perhaps you and Sig can take it in turns in a shopping trolley controlled by bmx wheels?

mike e

ttcycle said:
Perhaps you and Sig can take it in turns in a shopping trolley controlled by bmx wheels?

It's certainly an interesting concept but could still be quite fast.......

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
mike e said:
It's certainly an interesting concept but could still be quite fast.......

as they say, it really is about the fitness of the person on the bike right, not the machine.

I seem to be doing a good deal of talking crap too - avoidance of work and deadlines:wacko:

Have a good evening sig

mike e

Sig SilverPrinter said:
bye for now I'm off to drink alcohol

I'm drinking alcohol and posting which is only ever going to end in tear's...:rofl:

I too shall retire on this finest of evenings, we can resurrect our great thread in the morning, I might just book those train tickets before I've had too much to drink, been there before and have ended up in place's I never knew existed....:blush::biggrin: (that's on the train, not from drinking, or maybe not or maybe both..................

Time to gooooooo Byeeeeeeeeeee from mike eeeeeeeeeeee

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi all

Had my bike stolen this morning - see cafe or stolen bikes - it's a bike to replace the original stolen back in March/April.

I am wondering if I should get the same bike again even though the ride is so responsive and fun as I fear the bike will again be stolen in a few months- insurance renewal will hit the roof in cost next year

Real dampner - have a spare bike (nowhere near as nice a ride) but ride in Oct depends also on whether this is sorted by then.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
I might be able to come on the 24th of October in between shifts!! It's me doing an impression of some one who has done a FNRTTC the night before and will have another one to do the night after!!
Seriously though would like to meet up with folks and do a bit of riding I could always slope off to bed at some point.

Top Bottom