informal rides query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Northern person seeks early date confirmation for a cycle ride...

We northerners like to be organized don't you know....:thumbsup:

Saturday 24th October, Kings Cross, 08:04am

Can't get more decisive then that!!!

If too early I'll grab a coffee somewhere and meet later

Well, with you in mind Sig, (having said that you would like particularly to do the last bit), IF the ride goes again, it would pay to shorten it, include all the scenery, and avoid the speculative and whimsical visits. Besides, the wasp season will be at an end.

Even if you want a digested version of just the last bit, there is no reason why it cannot be a similar jaunt out of town, perhaps heading a bit further North W. Take in Black Park (for example), Burnham Beeches and then Windsor. Or, Windsor first in the early morn...Burnham B, and somewhere else. dunno.:wacko:
A shorter ride for a shorter day.

* I keep going on about Burnham Beeches - it is lovely in the Autumn - as is a lot of the Chilterns...
0_829_7c04f0ea_L.jpg

Acknowledgement to chuckirina for the photo

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
You lot don't half talk crap...

Davy - kebabs depend on the 'quality' of stuff inside it - particular about my grub though I'm sure I can match you for amount of food consumed.

24th sounds good - how about everyone else? This is unless I've lost a limb or declined furthermore in the time between now and then...I wouldn't put it past me.

mike e

ttcycle said:
You lot don't half talk crap...

Davy - kebabs depend on the 'quality' of stuff inside it - particular about my grub though I'm sure I can match you for amount of food consumed.

24th sounds good - how about everyone else? This is unless I've lost a limb or declined furthermore in the time between now and then...I wouldn't put it past me.

If you think we talk crap on here, wait until you join us for a ride...;)

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
CoG - polite -ahem ahem like I say insulting humour...always good for a bit of banter.

mike e

ttcycle said:
So times and dates anyone????

Don't look at me...:rofl: I've tried:-

Sat 24th Oct, Kings Cross, 08:04am

You won't get much of a response tonight, there all night riding to Kent

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I thought as much it's a FNRttC isn't it?

I may be able to get up to KX at that time-maybe a bit after if that time suits.

mike e

ttcycle said:
I thought as much it's a FNRttC isn't it?

I may be able to get up to KX at that time-maybe a bit after if that time suits.

FNRttC it is.

I can wait around at KX but the draw the line at more than about 4 hours..:rofl:, it's not the nicest of place's.

Sorry, talking crap again..

It is Friday night and I should be on my way to London now.............:blush:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
yeah it's the FNRttC - lucky bunch!!

If Sat 24th is a good time overall I can meet you at KX around that time maybe a bit later if needs be

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
this is what happens when you don't concentrate and try and do too many things - you post the same thing twice!!!!

KX- ahh you soft northener!!!

Hope to see you then Sig- not out with the other tonight or you Mikee?

mike e

Sig SilverPrinter said:
24th looks good
doesn't interfere with fnrttc and theres not a london/home counties ride for october

Boll***k's, I'm hi-jacking this ride and confirming it's standing:-

It's a definate, Saturday 24th October "Park's and Ride" nicked that off Teef, we'll probably have to start a new thread but for now:-

1. mike e
2. ttcycle (in some form or other??)
3. Sig
4. Who's next???

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
if I can't come in person, I will send a limb, on my bike in my place to cycle...it is a wonderlimb shame about the owner - even more amusing if it was an arm...

go ahead Mike e - you have tickets to book, people to see, 24th is it!!

Top Bottom