informal rides query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
redjedi said:
Just as an idea - Central London to Windsor, passing through as many parks as possible.

Works out at about 40+ miles plus return trip.

hahaha, hopefully not by train again then dear luke? ;)

I dont think thats long enough, you know we have to cover a 100+miles each time! :biggrin:

I really like this idea of feeding the ducks in as many ponds in a day as we can! As long as its just bread and not sandwiches, then Ill happily feed away!

Could I suggest we start at Hampstead Heath though for the view? And I take it we will be doing a lap of each park? I mean, that is the right thing to do isnt it? :biggrin:

And TTCycle, a women thats okay with kebab? Am impressed!

redjedi

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
hahaha, hopefully not by train again then dear luke? ;)

I dont think thats long enough, you know we have to cover a 100+miles each time! :biggrin:

I really like this idea of feeding the ducks in as many ponds in a day as we can! As long as its just bread and not sandwiches, then Ill happily feed away!

Could I suggest we start at Hampstead Heath though for the view? And I take it we will be doing a lap of each park? I mean, that is the right thing to do isnt it? :biggrin:

And TTCycle, a women thats okay with kebab? Am impressed!

No train next time, but while you were racing down to Staines, we were enjoying a nice cold beer.
You've also got to remember that it gets dark earlier in late October, so unless we start really early it will be hard to get the same distances in before you need night vision goggles to see the scenery.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
mmmmmmmm.... beeeeeerrrrr.......

Should be fine then if we start when Mikeeeeee arrives I think? Plus if the sun is setting and the sky is clear, the scene from Windsor GT. Park will be even more awesome!

We should put a kitty together for the finest fish Dell's cat would want!

Start feeding the ducks on Hampsted Heath Davy and they'll run out of the bushes...

Let's not omit Golders Hill park then - there are terrorist Canada Geese there...as well as a mini zoo, perhaps with pygmy zebras - to make your bike feel 'at home' :smile:

And Black Park - which has remote controlled swans don't forget.
There, that's about 150 of your earth miles...;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
jeez, you lot get worse, just read this and it's like an episode of 'Soap' only more surreal. Some one wake me with a PM when you've got dates and times sorted:biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
redjedi said:
Soap ????

***wikis Soap***

No, before my time I'm afraid MacB ;)

apologies Red, you just look that old!!!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Let's not omit Golders Hill park then - there are terrorist Canada Geese there...as well as a mini zoo, perhaps with pygmy zebras - to make your bike feel 'at home' :smile:

And Black Park - which has remote controlled swans don't forget.
There, that's about 150 of your earth miles...;)

Ohhhh! Thats worth a photo shoot!!

Mmmmm, 150 miles, plus return leg... am happy now... hehehe

Sig SilverPrinter

Last edited by Aperitif; Today at 10:27. Reason: Missed out the FNRttC 'vet' - Sig - sorry :¬(:hyper:
and I can't make this weeks one:cry:

Right I'm trying to keep up , lack of food and breathing in chemicals all day has made me a bit slow.
Aperitif are you saying you'll be repeating our monday mouseketeer adventure?

Top Bottom