Information on my bike please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
That one on eBay that someone posted will give you a fair idea. You could perhaps advertise it on our vintage and classic classifieds, appreciators a plenty here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hertsdigger

Hertsdigger

Regular
That one on eBay that someone posted will give you a fair idea. You could perhaps advertise it on our vintage and classic classifieds, appreciators a plenty here.
The one for £550!? Iv got some mud guards for it too think they are aftermarket as they have Halfords etched in to them, also have a front light and the thing that connect to the back wheel to make the light work not sure if that is a original part of the bike?
I'll post a for sale ad on here then, thanks

OP
OP
Hertsdigger

Hertsdigger

Regular
IMG_20170114_124230.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That's a lovely machine; since it was your grandad's I think you should think very hard before you sell it, I guarantee you will regret it later.
If you absolutely must sell it, you probably won't gain much if anything from restoring it, so other than a derust and polish, let the buyer choose whether to restore or not

couldnt agree more

I just don't use it anymore and has sat in the shed for 18 months . and the Mrs is moaning about the shed being full of junk, It would be nice if I could sell it to someone who will appreciate the bike, what kind of price would you suggest I try and get for it?

really give it some thought before selling please

if sure feel free to pm me as i might be interested

Top Bottom