Inspire a Generation - Immediate results

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

The two lads who live across the road are never seen on their bikes, preferring to perpetually kick a football against a wall. However, right now they are pumping up the tyres of a BMX and giving the chain a good oiling. :thumbsup:

Octet

Veteran
The two lads who live across the road are never seen on their bikes, preferring to perpetually kick a football against a wall. However, right now they are pumping up the tyres of a BMX and giving the chain a good oiling. :thumbsup:

Good for them! If they turn back to repetitively kicking a football against a wall after experiencing the fun of riding their bikes then I shall eat my helmet

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
And yesterday my downstairs neighbour was out on his new Felt CX bike. Gone is the old MTB. And he's considering a 30 mile round commute to work.

That BMX malarkey, I can see the attraction. But I can also see that it hurts far too much for me to contemplate.

Octet

Veteran
I've certainly seen many more people out on bikes. In the park opposite my house, there are lots of parents out with their children, all on bikes. It's great - but let's hope that this all continues.

Yeah, let's hope it isn't just the beautiful weather and the hype with the Olympics.

Top Bottom