Inspire a Generation - Immediate results

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by TVC, 10 Aug 2012.

1. TVC

TVC Guest

The two lads who live across the road are never seen on their bikes, preferring to perpetually kick a football against a wall. However, right now they are pumping up the tyres of a BMX and giving the chain a good oiling. :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph" and Octet like this.
  2. Octet

Octet Über Member

Good for them! If they turn back to repetitively kicking a football against a wall after experiencing the fun of riding their bikes then I shall eat my helmet

3. deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset Full time tea drinker

And yesterday my downstairs neighbour was out on his new Felt CX bike. Gone is the old MTB. And he's considering a 30 mile round commute to work.

That BMX malarkey, I can see the attraction. But I can also see that it hurts far too much for me to contemplate.

4. Octet

Octet Über Member

Yeah, let's hope it isn't just the beautiful weather and the hype with the Olympics.

Pat "5mph" likes this.
  5. threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty Corn Fed Hick...

Tell 'em to get some WD40 on the chain.

slowmotion and TVC like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    TVC

TVC Guest

If I was 12 I would think that BMX racing would be the most fun it's possible to have. However, at my age all I see is broken bones (still looks great fun though).

deptfordmarmoset likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice