IOC VP Wants cycling out of the olympics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robbowatson

Landslide said:
Personally, I reckon that cycling's a lot cleaner than it's ever been, but recent events show there's still a problem - would anyone care to venture an opinion as to what percentage of the peloton are currently cheating?

Too many! Given the recent revelations I would still think it's at least 20-25%...kinda sickening really isn't it??:wacko:

PeteinLadywell

I personally think that any sport where the olympics isn't the biggest event in the sport should be chucked out. That would include road cycling, tennis, football and probably a few others.

PeteinLadywell said:
I personally think that any sport where the olympics isn't the biggest event in the sport should be chucked out. That would include road cycling, tennis, football and probably a few others.
I think I'd go along with that. Wasn't glof being suggested as an Olympic sport? FFS....

kennykool

Yeah Golf was mentioned for the Olympics...Golf is the main Sport I take part in and I didn't like the idea.

The olympics SHOULD be the pinnacle of your sport and there are clearly 5 other golf comps that would still rank above the Olympics

kennykool said:
Yeah Golf was mentioned for the Olympics...Golf is the main Sport I take part in and I didn't like the idea.

The olympics SHOULD be the pinnacle of your sport and there are clearly 5 other golf comps that would still rank above the Olympics
The crazy glof at Exmouth outranks any PGA event.

Top Bottom