IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
I'll know too late to commit. If it doesn't clash and a free space is still available then I'll come along gladly. Hills are not my speed forte, but perversely I do like them. :crazy:

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
With under two weeks to go, I thought it might be useful to understand peoples travel plans. I know Whorty is going straight to the ferry port, therefor avoiding all the flat riding in the new forest. I'm driving to Brockenhurst to meet those staying in the hotels, plus any other driving there.

So what are you plans, Brokenhurst or Lymington?

The long range (and utterly unreliable) weather forecast says sun and a max of 18c

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
With under two weeks to go, I thought it might be useful to understand peoples travel plans. I know Whorty is going straight to the ferry port, therefor avoiding all the flat riding in the new forest. I'm driving to Brockenhurst to meet those staying in the hotels, plus any other driving there.

The long range (and utterly unreliable) weather forecast says sun and a max of 18c

Hi Kip

My plan is to make it a day trip rather than staying over. It makes sense for me to head to Brockenhurst too as it's a direct train to there from London. I've kept hold of the Bianchi Biden and brochure for you. You could chuck them in your car before we head off.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
without checking i believe i am in a b&b in brockenhurst friday night , doing what i am told all day saturday , staying saturday night , if weathers good going for a ride sunday and going home sunday afternoon

Steve

Hi there, my apologies but due to personal reasons i will not be able to join this 'band of brothers' on the IOW ride out, i am very disappointed :cry:but look forward to another one in the future, good luck to you all (by all means give my ferry ticket away if you can)

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
Hi there, my apologies but due to personal reasons i will not be able to join this 'band of brothers' on the IOW ride out, i am very disappointed :cry:but look forward to another one in the future, good luck to you all (by all means give my ferry ticket away if you can)
That's a shame

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

What a pity bad luck mate :sad:.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear that Steve hopefully see you at the next meeting

bridgy

Legendary Member

Sorry - not been keeping a close enough eye on this thread! My plan is to do a day trip, driving to Brockenhurst and leaving the car there.

Sorry to hear you can't make it this time Steve.

I am trying to persuade Monte to join us - not sure if he can make it yet though

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
Hi Kip

My plan is to make it a day trip rather than staying over. It makes sense for me to head to Brockenhurst too as it's a direct train to there from London. I've kept hold of the Bianchi Biden and brochure for you. You could chuck them in your car before we head off.
Tom, what time does the train get in to Brockenhurst?

Top Bottom