IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Is the meeting point the train station as i need to plot a route from the hotel

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
for those concerned about traffic levels in the new forest, this is what we'll have to deal with
upload_2017-9-21_20-33-40.png

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well, apparently you are less of a giant pansie than you were^_^

And I am not sharing my wet wipes with any of you lot that liked TT's post:tongue:
Could have done with your wet wipes and gloves tonight as I dropped my chain on a BKool race :sad: Covered in oil .... I'll not mock your pansie wet wipes @bobinski :girldance:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Before leaving these Londoners will need there kale and quinoa smoothies :tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Tommy
I admit I have not bothered to look ^_^
What time is the train tomorrow morning? I take it no need to book bikes on that early a journey?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Morning mate. I'm pretty sure it's 6:30 from Waterloo. I might try and get a ticket today rather than doing it bleary eyed tomorrow morning. You want me to get you one too? I think we'll just wheel the bikes on.

I'm still undecided what to wear tomorrow. I might just wear a long sleeve jersey. It was bloody chilly this morning walking the hound and the forecast says it'll only reach a high of 16 tomorrow. It's funny, I'm generally an odd sock, throw on the nearest thing to me kind of guy... I don't think I've ever spent this long choosing an outfit! :girldance:

But before you say anything I still stand by the the wet wipes comment Miss Bobinski ^_^

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Tommy
I admit I have not bothered to look ^_^
What time is the train tomorrow morning? I take it no need to book bikes on that early a journey?
I'm sure I read somewhere that train companies won't allow bikes on that cost more than £600 .... especially fancy carbon bikes. Something to do with insurance, or maybe that real men ride heavy bikes and not featherlike new fandangled things. I think it was a policy aimed at overpaid London MAMILs, or something similar. You guys may have to get yourselves down to Halfords and buy yourselves something in their sale :rofl:

I'd look up the article for you, but I may have just made it all up :whistle:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Morning mate. I'm pretty sure it's 6:30 from Waterloo. I might try and get a ticket today rather than doing it bleary eyed tomorrow morning. You want me to get you one too? I think we'll just wheel the bikes on.

I'm still undecided what to wear tomorrow. I might just wear a long sleeve jersey. It was bloody chilly this morning walking the hound and the forecast says it'll only reach a high of 16 tomorrow. It's funny, I'm generally an odd sock, throw on the nearest thing to me kind of guy... I don't think I've ever spent this long choosing an outfit! :girldance:

But before you say anything I still stand by the the wet wipes comment Miss Bobinski ^_^

I hear you Miss Turbo-choosing an outfit is SUCH hard work i may have to make a G and T to recover.

Yes please to the return ticket. Let me know how much and i will find a way to forget to pay it:okay:

The irony will be all over your nice Rapha top if you have a mechanical and get covered in that expensive lube you likely use:tongue:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'm sure I read somewhere that train companies won't allow bikes on that cost more than £600 .... especially fancy carbon bikes. Something to do with insurance, or maybe that real men ride heavy bikes and not featherlike new fandangled things. I think it was a policy aimed at overpaid London MAMILs, or something similar. You guys may have to get yourselves down to Halfords and buy yourselves something in their sale :rofl:

I'd look up the article for you, but I may have just made it all up :whistle:

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!" As my grandad used to say. And he was in the newspaper business :scratch:

Top Bottom